Home

DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA?
Pitch it in the Park!

The fastest way to ignite your idea Applications to exhibit and pitch open on October 15th

At Pitch in the Park you will
learn interact have fun
with the entire family

Exhibit

Exhibit your idea and hear directly from your potential customer. .

Pitch

If you're one of the top 20 exhibitors, you can pitch your idea to judges and the audience for a chance to win cash prizes and a startup package of prizes. Audience participation is not only encouraged but needed as your vote counts as 40% with the judges being the other 60%.

Music

Listen to local musicians pitching in the best possible way.

Food Trucks

We wouldn't leave you with an empty stomach. The festival will have a line of food trucks ready with great local flavors.

Kid Activities

Bring the entire family! Kids can enjoy crafts and start games.

Learn

Between pitches, you can learn how to startup, patent and fund your idea from local businesses.

Schedule January 21st, 2017 10AM-2PM 

Location: Orange Park Town Hall Park 2042 Park Ave, Orange Park, FL 32073

  • 10:00 AM - Welcome and starting pitches 1-4
  • 10:15 AM - Pitching booths open (audience voting starts)
  • 10:50 AM -  "Tips for Getting the Most Value from Your Interactions" Kate Stewart, PhD
  • 11:00 AM - Pitch 5-9 Resumes
  • 10:50 AM - "Valuing your Idea" Peter Roche
  • Noon - Break for music and food with local food trucks
  • 12:30 Pitch 10-14
  • 12:50 PM - "How to Protect what is Valuable in your Company" Joseph P Kincart P.A., Patent Attorney
  • 1:00 PM - Pitch 15-19
  • 2:00 PM - Voting Closes and More Music
  • 2:15 Winning Pitches Announced

Pitchers will have 5 minutes to convince you that they have the best idea and there is another 5 minute of Q&A. You can also visit each of the 19 pitchers and talk one on one with them about their idea. You as an attendee will be given three votes and a large chunk of the power of who is going to win the top prizes. The other 3 judges will have the remaining of the votes. 


Sponsors

Thanks to our sponsors for helping us keep this not for profit event free!